What charities does the GLOH support?
The Grand Lodge of Ohio Charitable Foundation was formed to support one of the core tenets of Ohio Freemasonry: Relief. Over the years, this foundation has evolved to include five primary areas of financial support.
These include but are not limited to:
- The Masonic Relief Fund for distressed Master Masons, their widows, and orphans
- Grand Lodge of Ohio Scholarships
- Financial support for the Masonic Model Student Assistance Program in Ohio
- Funding for the Masonic Heritage Museum
- The Fund for Veterans and First Responders
Other designated funds may be approved by the foundation trustees, including the Grand Master’s annual charitable projects.